Scotland vs Russia – Rugby World Cup 2019: Live score and updates as Scotland seek to keep quarter-final hopes alive in Japan
- Scotland face Russia in their penultimate Pool A clash needing bonus-point win
- The match is to be played at Shizuoka Stadium and will begin at 8:15am BST
- Gregor Townsend’s side lost to Ireland, beat Samoa and will face Japan last
- SCOTLAND: Kinghorn; Seymour, Taylor, P Horne, Graham; Hastings, G Horne; Reid, Turner, Fagerson; Cummings, Toolis; Barclay, Brown, Wilson.
- REPLACEMENTS: McInally, Berghan, Nel, Gilchrist, Bradbury, Ritchie, Pyrgos, Harris.
- Sportsmail’s JAMES AYLES will provide all the live scores and updates
Scotland play Russia in their penultimate Pool A match requiring a bonus-point victory to keep their hopes of making the quarter-finals alive.
A four-try score would mean a four-point gap to Japan and set up a winner-takes-all pool decider against the hosts on October 13.
Scotland, who lost to Ireland and beat Samoa so far, have made 14 changes with key duo Finn Russell and Stuart Hogg rested entirely as they set their sights on the final pool game.
Sportsmail’s JAMES AYLES has all the live action from the match at Shizuoka Stadium.